Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What do I do if I have eye dryness and irritation?

A: Use contact lens eyedrops to lubricate your eyes and rewet your lenses. If you still feel eye dryness and irritation, contact your optometrist as soon as possible. is a marketing arm sells contact lenses and other related products online/in an e-business environment. Customers are required to obtain a valid prescription by their Optometrist or Optician before placing order on this web site and confirm that the order placed is in accordance to the said valid prescription as stipulated by their Optometrist or Optician.